Sub-caption

PREPAREDNESS ... Stay CALM in the CHAOS & COLLECTED in the CALAMITY. Join the conversation. Make your world a safer place to live.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Break-Through in Organic Plant Nutrition


Imagine a Garden Where There's No More Weeds or Soil Pests, No Tilling or Cultivating, No Fertilizer Spreading or Compost Shredding, No Manure Spreading or Irrigating, and No Tractor Shed Required...

In the past several years, researchers from the University of the Virgin Islands have discovered and experimented with a break-through new way of growing plants organically .
The process is revolutionary because with it your plants grow 100% to 50% faster, and you can grow up to TEN times the plants in the same amount of space. How does it work? Basically, it turns normal gardening on organic super-drive as it feeds rich ALIVE natural nutrients to your plants 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
In 2006-2007, the 'secret' slowly started to leak out and people started catching on... converting gardens and entire commercial farms to the system.

1 comment:

  1. I try to review all the sponsor products I have... the ALIVE product is on top of my list.. I'd be interested if anyone has had success with this.. I love my garden and feels we'll be eating from it more and more as time goes on. It should produce all it can from my efforts.

    ReplyDelete