Sub-caption

PREPAREDNESS ... Stay CALM in the CHAOS & COLLECTED in the CALAMITY. Join the conversation. Make your world a safer place to live.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Chicken Diapers



Yes, Bird Diapers.

I was in a class this morning and someone mentioned having a Pet Chicken… I laughed.  Then I asked what you do with a pet chicken?  She said it comes in the house, keeps her company.. and they go for walks.  NO WAY!!

I googled 'Chicken Diapers' and sure enough.. here's just part of the story:  The design allows the bird to preen and access its oil gland and will not interfere with its everyday activities.  The diaper is adjustable, and suitable for growing and adult birds.
Now I've heard everything.. I'm checking horse diapers.. then I won't have to muck stalls, and goat diapers and rabbit diapers.. think of how much cleaner my barn will be.  

What I want to know is… who changes the diapers?  

No comments:

Post a Comment